My Agenda report shows the list of registrants who added a segment to My Agenda, with the relative segments. It also includes attendees who booked a seat for schedule segment. Attendee checked in for a segment via the organizer application without having any prior seat booked will also be included.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the My Agenda report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
Once downloaded, the My Agenda Report should look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Added to My Agenda: list of segments added to My Agenda by the registrant