What are the capabilities of the RingCentral<>Airtable integration?
- Export registrations from RingCentral → Airtable
- Export attendee status (would update the registrations with “Attended” status)
Which plans are the Ringcentral<>Airtable integration currently available on?
The Airtable Integration is available on all RingCentral plans.
Setting up Airtable
To get started, you will need to connect your Airtable app to your RingCentral Organization. You can access the app store by going to your Organization Dashboard and heading to the Apps tab. Then click on Discover More on App Store.
1. Click Install app to add the Airtable app to your Organization:
2. Click Install at the next prompt:
3. Click New authentication:
4. At the next prompt name the authentication (we suggest using your organization's name) and enter your PTA (Personal Access Token) in the API key field; then click Create:
5. Once the authentication is complete click Next:
6. Provide your Airtable 'Base ID' and click Next:
7. Provide your Airtable 'Table ID' and click Next:
8. If you wish to export RingCentral registrations to Airtable, type in the corresponding Airtable field names and click on Set to "your field name" as shown below. Once configured, click Next:
If you wish to export attendee status from RingCentral, add the corresponding Airtable field name and set it as explained above.
9. At the last step if you have mapped the Status field in step 8 then make sure the Attendee Status checkmark is selected. If you don't wish to sync attendees' status then leave the checkmark unselected:
10. Click Finish and you are done! The Airtable app is now installed.
Testing the Airtable Integration
We can now test the app's functionality. First, you can create a registration in RingCentral to ensure it is pushed to Airtable. To do that, you can navigate to your event's registration page.
Open the registration page in an Incognito/Private browsing mode if you're logged into your Organizer account and register for the event with a test account.
Once you register for an event, it will be also pushed to Airtable. If this reservation already exists in the Airtable, it will get updated with new information. If the registrants attends the event the registration will get updated with status "Attended."
And that's how you integrate Airtable with RingCentral!