The Time Spent Online per Segment report is available on the Advanced plans only. You can download a report for each segment that appears on your schedule and it will show you the attendees that joined that particular event area, and how long they spent there.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Time Spent Online per Segment report and click Generate. This will display a drop down list from which you can select which schedule segment you would like to see data for.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The Participation by Schedule report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Minutes Spent Online: Number of minutes the attendee spent in the event area or virtual space linked to the scheduled segment
- Registered At: Time when the attendee registered to the event
- Registration Source: Type of registration, could be 'Registration Page' or 'Magic Link' for registrants who registered through a magic link invite.