The Time Spent Online report is available on the Advanced plans only. This report will show the time spent by attendees in different areas of the event, such as networking, a specific stage, or an expo booth, depending on which report you choose to generate from the dropdown menu.
To download the report go to the Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Time Spent Online report. When you click Generate a dropdown with event areas will appear from which you can select the report you would like to generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The Time Spent Online report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Minutes Spent Online: Number of minutes the attendee spent in the event area or virtual space
- Registered At: Time when the attendee registered to the event
Registration Source: Type of registration, could be 'Registration Page' or 'Magic Link' for registrants who registered through a magic link invite.