The Attendees Log Report is a detailed report that can tell you about the attendees' activity before, during, and after your event. It will display which areas of the event they accessed and for how long.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Attendees Activities Report and click Generate. This could take a few minutes to generate depending on the size of your event and the number of attendees.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer. You can also re-generate it here for an updated report.
The Attendees Activities report will look something like this:
Each row represents the time that an attendee spent in a particular area of an event. If an attendee is viewing the event from two devices then there may be some overlap in times.
- Start Time: Time the attendee joined the event area
- End Time: Time the attendee left the event area
- Minutes Spent: The number of minutes the attendee spent in the event area
- Email: The email address of the attendee
- First Name: The first name of the attendee
- Last Name: The last name of the attendee
- Headline: The headline of the attendee if entered in their profile details
- Country/Region: The country/region the attendee is accessing from (pulled from their IP address and may not be accurate or present if using ad blockers or firewalls)
- Ticket Type: The type of ticket the attendee joined the event with
- Segment Type: The main event area accessed (Reception/Sessions/Stages/Networking/Expo)
- Virtual Space: The name of the individual event area (e.g. a specific Stage, Session, the name of the event if in Reception, or a Breakout Room within a Session). This will be blank if they were only present in the event area and not a specific Session, Stage, or Expo Booth. This will also remain empty for Networking, even if they participated in meetings.
- Segment Title: The name of schedule item associated with the event area that the attendee visited if it has been added to the schedule. This will remain blank if the segment is not connected on the schedule.