You can use polls to engage with the attendees whilst getting valuable feedback about your event. This report contains all answers given to all polls held during the event. It includes the responses from your organization team and expo booth managers.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports and find the Poll Results report.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The Poll Results report should look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
Segment Type: type of the event segment (stages, networking, expo, sessions etc.)
Virtual Space: a virtual space is an area of your event, similar to a room or a stage
Question: poll question
Answer: attendee's answer