The Schedule Report generates an outline of what is included in your schedule. This will include each schedule segment you have created as well as any information linked to it. You can use this report to summarise your schedule before and after your event.
This report will include segments details, tags, speakers and onsite attendance.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Schedule Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
Once downloaded, the Schedule Report should look something like this:
- Start Time: Time when the segment starts
- End Time: Time when the segment ends
- Segment Title: Schedule segment associated with the virtual space at that time
- Segment Description: Description of the event segment as included in the schedule
- Segment Type: Type of the event segment (stages, networking, expo, sessions etc.)
- Virtual Space: A virtual space is an area of your event, similar to a room or a stage
- Tags: List of tags associated with the segment (optional)
- Speaker Names: Names of speakers associated with the segment in a comma separated list (optional)
- Speaker Emails: Email addresses of speakers associated with the segment (optional)
- Segment format (Hybrid events only): Virtual, Hybrid or Onsite
- Onsite Total Attendees (Hybrid events only): Total number of attendees who attended the segment in person
- Onsite Avg. Minutes Spent (Hybrid events only): Average minutes spent by onsite attendees at the segment. In case the final check-out time has not been tracked, the average minutes spent value is approximated, calculated based on the segment end time.
- Onsite Seats Booked (Hybrid events only): Total number of onsite seats booked by registrants
- Onsite Capacity (Hybrid events only): Total number of onsite seats available, set by the organizer