This report lists all the people who successfully registered to and attended your event along with details about their registration. The ordering is based on the time of registration, therefore those who registered first are at the top of the list.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Attendees Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The Attendees Report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Purchase Price: how much was paid for the ticket
- Promo Code: the name of the promo code applied, if used
- Promo Value: the discount amount provided by the promo code
- Refund Amount: amount refunded to the attendee, if any
- Registration Status: represents if the attendee's registration is active, was refunded or blocked
- Registration Source: source of the attendee's registration; could be 'Registration Page' or 'Magic Link' for registrants who registered through a magic link invite; note that 'Registration Page' value is replaced with 'RingCentral Events Registration' for onsite events.
- Registration Date: date that the attendee registered for the event
- Registration Time: time that the attendee registered for the event
- Registration Mode (Hybrid events only): whether the attendee registered for the event online or in person
- Attendance Type (Hybrid events only): whether the attendee entered the event virtually, onsite, or both
- First Attendance Time: time when attendee first joined the event either online or in person
- UTM Source: identifies which site sent the traffic
- UTM Campaign: identifies a specific product promotion or strategic campaign
- UTM Medium: identifies what type of link was used
- UTM Content: identifies what specifically was clicked to bring the user to the site
- UTM Term: identifies search terms
- Custom Form Completed: if you created a custom registration from, this will show whether or not it was completed
- Additional Custom Form Questions: there will additional columns for each question you created