Congratulations on having an Expo Booth at the event on RingCentral! Here is a comprehensive list of all you need to provide to the Organizer in order for them to set up your Expo Booth properly.
Here is what the Organizer will need to set up your Booth:
- Exhibitor Name (required): Your company’s name
- Exhibitor Email (required): Contact email address. Notifications from attendees who click the Register Interest button will be delivered to this address.
- Exhibitor Headline: A short impactful description of the company. For example, “The best online events platform”. Maximum 40-195 characters, depending on the booth’s size. For detailed guidelines see the Maximum Character Limits.
- About: A few words to make the booth more descriptive for the event attendees (maximum 700 characters).
- Content Provider and a link to the content (required). Decide the type of content for your booth. You can choose between a YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia video (the video must be Public and not Unlisted or Private), Google Slides presentation (published to the web) or Session. In the Expo Tutorial you will find thorough descriptions and tips for all content providers.
- Button Text and Action (required). Action can be either Register interest (sends attendee emails to the Exhibitor email on click) or Link to website (opens any website or external resource for downloading more content from the Exhibitor). Button text is a short call to action (maximum 50 characters).
- Booth Size and Priority. Expo booths can have different sizes and are ordered according to their priority. These parameters should be defined in your agreement with the Event Organizer.
- Logo. Use .png, .jpg, .jpeg or .gif file extensions, 2Mb maximum. Make sure all important information is center-aligned. See more on image dimensions here.
- Background Image. Check the Image Size and Gif File Dimensions to ensure the image you are uploading is correct for your booth’s size.
- Tags. Provide keywords for your booth if you want it to be searchable by tags during the event.
- Social links: Links to your Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Offer (discounts/promotions): You can include a special promotion for booth visitors here. (For example, “10% discount for all event attendees using code #Happyevent”)
- Apps. Reach out to the Organizer for details on apps available at the event.
- Additional information. You can add description, embed widgets, provide file downloads and insert deep links here. The Additional Information section will show under the video player.
You’re all set! You can go on to access your booth when it’s time for the event.