To create promo codes for your tickets, go to the Event Dashboard > Registrations > Tickets.
Click on the Promo codes tab and then click Create promo code.
Then fill in the following fields:
- Promo code name: This is the name that will show up in the Offer Promo dropdown in the Ticket tab to distinguish promo codes from each other.
- Promo code: This is the actual promo code that an attendee needs to input (exact syntax/capitalization) to redeem the promo code.
- Ticket discount: Select the Percentage or Amount option.
- Discount value: Will show either as a percentage or in the specified currency.
- Total codes available: Number of codes available to be redeemed.
- Promotion start date/Time & Promotion close date/Time: Specifies the timeframe during which each promo code is valid.
- Code applicable to these tickets: Organizers can assign which tickets can accept the promo code.