What plans is the RingCentral<>Intercom integration available on?
The Intercom integration is available on all RingCentral plans.
What are the capabilities of the Intercom integration?
When installed, the Intercom integration will add an Intercom widget to all of the events in your RingCentral organization.
How do I set up the Intercom integration?
1. Log in to your Intercom account (or set one up), and navigate to Settings > Installation > With code; copy the "app_id" as shown below, (without the quotation marks).
2. You will need to install the Intercom app to your RingCentral Organization. You can access the app store by going to your Organization Dashboard and heading to the Apps tab. Then click on Discover More on App Store.
You can find Intercom under the Help & Support category. Click Install app. Enter the app ID from step 1, then click Install to proceed.
4. Create and publish an event if you don't already have one, and preview it.
5. You'll see the Intercom widget in the lower left-hand corner of the event.
6. You're ready to start using Intercom in your RingCentral events!