To delete your RingCentral Events account
- Sign into your account
- If you don't remember your password, you can reset it at this link.
- If you have a one time password authentication enabled for your account, you will receive a password to your mailbox when signing in with your email. You can learn more about this authentication method here: Using a One Time Password (OTP) for your RingCentral Events account
- On your Attendee Dashboard, click on your profile image in the top-right corner
- Click Manage Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Security section
- Click Delete account
- Enter the confirmation phrase as it is displayed and then Delete account. Please note that your will have your personalized confirmation phrase displayed in your account. You can see an example of it on the screenshot below.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any marketing emails, you can do that here.
If you receive any emails from Event Organizers around the events they host on RingCentral Events or would like your Event Data removed however (which we do not control), please reach out to those Event Organizers directly, or let us know if you have issues finding their contact info.
I'm an organizer, how can I delete attendee accounts after the event?
Please note that organizers are not able to delete accounts on behalf of their attendees. This needs to be done by the attendees by following the steps already mentioned above.