What is Kahoot!?
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. It can now be used directly with RingCentral to make your events even more fun!
Find out more on the Kahoot! Website.
What plans is the Kahoot app available on?
Kahoot! is available on all RingCentral plans.
What are the capabilities of the Kahoot app?
The Kahoot! app can be added to the activity panel of any event area (stage, session or expo) so that your attendees can participate in a Kahoot! game without using a separate browser tab or their mobile device.
How do I set up the Kahoot! app?
1. To get started, you will need to install the Kahoot! app to your RingCentral Organization. You can access the app store by going to your Organization Dashboard and heading to the Apps tab. Then click on Discover More on App Store.
You can find Kahoot! under the Fun & Games category. Click Install app to add the Kahoot! app to your Organization.
2. Next, in your Event Dashboard navigate to the specific stage, session or expo to which you'd like to add the Kahoot! app.
3. Scroll down to the 'Apps' section of the page, select the 'Enable Kahoot!' checkbox and click Save. You can also change the tab name if you wish.
4. If your event is published, you can preview your event by clicking on the Preview Event button in the top right corner of the screen; you can then navigate to the relevant area for which you have configured Kahoot!, and you'll see the following under the Kahoot! tab.
5. Now that your attendees have access to the Kahoot! controller in the activity panel, you can screenshare a Kahoot! game, ask your attendees to input the Game PIN, and you're underway!