You can request a quote for Interprefy here. Ideally, book Interprefy at least two weeks prior to your event.
What plan is the Interprefy integration available on?
Interprefy is available to RingCentral's Business and Enterprise plans. There is an additional cost to using the Interprefy integration that depends on the number of languages and length of event. You can find an overview of our RingCentral licenses on our pricing page, and feel free to contact our sales team if you'd like to discuss an upgrade.
What are the capabilities of the Interprefy integration?
The Interprefy integration enables audio translations of stages via a widget in the right-hand panel of a RingCentral event. Interpreters can be provided by the event organizer or by Interprefy. Attendees will see a 'Translations' tab, from which they'll be able to select from the languages provided by the event organizer. The Stage will be automatically muted when translations are in progress. In the Sessions area, attendees need to manually mute each speaker, which is why we do not recommend Interprefy to be used in this area.
What are the limitations of the current Interprefy integration?
In the Sessions area, attendees must mute all of the speakers individually to be able to clearly hear the translation (if they do not, they will get both the original audio and the translated audio over the top of each other).
How do I set up the Interprefy integration?
1. Reach out to your RingCentral Success contact or your Account Executive. They will help you get set up with Interprefy. If you do not have an Interprefy license yet, get a quote here.
2. Once you're set up with Interprefy, you'll have a URL that will be used to display the widget in the appropriate event area. The next step is to navigate to the Interprefy App in the RingCentral App store. Make sure you are signed into your RingCentral account, then click “install app”.
3. When Interprefy has been set up for your organization, login to your RingCentral account, and go to the Event Dashboard.
4. Navigate to the Stage settings where you'd like Interprefy to be available via Event Dashboard > Venue > Stage(s).
5. Choose to add or edit a stage, and you'll see a field for the Interprefy URL under 'Apps'. Name your tab, enter your URL, check Enabled and hit Save at the bottom of the page once you've finished configuring your stage.
6. Use the Preview Event button in the top right corner to check that Interprefy is available in the relevant event area.
7. You're ready to go! Interprefy and your Success manager will help you understand exactly how to get set up with your interpreters for your event.
How do I turn off the Interprefy app?
You can turn the app off by removing the link in the relevant area (Event Dashboard > Venue > Stage), unchecking the Enabled checkbox or by disabling the Interprefy integration from the 'App' tab of your organization's homepage.
How to get started with an Interprefy account?
If you don't have an Interprefy account yet, please request a quote here.