The Organization Dashboard gives a quick summary of your Organization, its profile, and your events. This article breaks down each segment of the dashboard and details what you need to know to navigate through.
How to access your Organization Dashboard
Log into your account and click on your profile picture in top right hand corner of the page to display all of the Organizations you are a member of. Choose an Organization from the drop down list to get started.
Find all the events hosted by the Organization in the Home tab of your Organization dashboard. Here you can:
- Click Create to make a new event.
Search for events by name using the search bar, or filter them based on their status (ended, live, upcoming, draft, or building).
- Hover over an existing event to display the buttons to edit, duplicate, delete, or preview your event, respectively.
Select the Apps tab at the top of the screen to see a list of all available apps to your account. Here, you can visit the RingCentral App Store to learn more about each one, as well as enable or disable them.
You can learn more about the integrations here: Which Apps are available on RingCentral Events?
To edit your Organization's profile, click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen and click Manage Organization.
This will take you to a new page where you can update the Organization's name, associated email address, profile picture, cover image, and social links.
Don't forget to click Save at the bottom of the page to apply any changes.
Click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen and click Manage Organization.
Select Billing from the tab on the left hand side. The Billing page looks different depending on your plan.
If you're on one of our legacy plans (Starter, Growth or Business), here you will be able to:
- Review your current subscription plan, the number of registrations used up on your account, as well as your accrued registrations from the previous billing period.
- Add your Stripe account to sell paid tickets by clicking the Connect with Stripe button. Here you can learn more: How to connect your Stripe account
- Manage your account’s billing details by clicking Manage Subscription (applies on Starter and Growth customers only).
If you're on one of our new plans (Events 100, Events 500, etc.), here you will be able to:
- Review your current subscription plan and check if your existing events meet the defined attendee limit per event. You will also need to schedule a call with our sales team to switch to another plan to increase the limit.
- Contact sales to purchase add-ons for your existing plan (e.g. additional admin seat or lead retrieval credits).
- Add your Stripe account to sell paid tickets by clicking the Connect with Stripe button. Here you can learn more: How to connect your Stripe account.
To manage the list of admins added to your Organization, click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen and click Manage Organization.
Select Team from the tab on the left hand side. Here you can manage the team members added to your Organization and to invite a new user to join your team:
Here you can learn more about inviting new members: How to add another team member to your Organization