You can add another person from your team to your event on RingCentral Events to help manage and organize things by going to your Organization account. Have in mind that depending on the plan, adding additional organizers might add additional costs.
- Organization admins have the same controls over the event management process. Please invite additional team members wisely.
- New team members will automatically be given an "Organizer Pass" which means that they will not need to purchase a ticket to enter an event, they will simply be able to preview the event from the Event Dashboard. For more information, check out our article on Roles & Permissions.
- The primary Organization creator can remove the invited Organizers any time by clicking 'Remove' next to their name on the Team tab.
- If the invitee has not created a RingCentral Events account just yet, please ask them to set one up using the same email address to which the invitation was sent to.
Adding a team member
In the Organization Dashboard, click on your Organizer name from the banner at the top of the page. In the drop down that appears, select Manage Organization.
Select Team from the tabs in the panel on the left hand side and then click Invite team member.
In the new pop-up that appears, enter the email address of the team member you would like to add. You will also need to choose their "Org role" - select whether you want them to be a:
- Member - create new events and can be added to edit specific events by the Organizer
- Admin - can edit and create all existing and new events, and can manage the Organization
Next, click Invite.
Accepting the invite
When sending an invite, the primary Organizer on the account will receive an email notification that a new invitation has been sent, and by whom, with a link to go to the Team page of the Organization. This email cannot be disabled.
Next, your new team member will need to accept the invitation via the email they receive.
The email the invitee receives should look like this:
Clicking on the Go to RingCentral button will take them to the RingCentral Events sign in page. They will need to login or sign up with the same email address you sent the invite to. Once the invitee accepts the invitation, you will see a new Organizer added as a team member to your Organization.
If the invitation still shows as pending, please have the invitee log into their RingCentral Events account using the email you sent the invite. Once they are logged in, they will be met with the invitation on their home page.
What are "seats" and how do they work?
Depending on your plan, you will have a certain number of admin seats included in your subscription/contract.
For example, on a Starter plan you have 1 admin seat included and will get an additional charge for every extra team member added. RingCentral Events 100, RingCentral Events 500, etc. have 10 admin seats included.
The cost of the seat depends on the remaining time till the end of the billing cycle, the lower the number of days before the subscription renews, the lower the price.
If the seat is removed before the end of the billing cycle, a prorated credit will automatically be applied to the RingCentral Events account according to the number of days left till the end of the billing cycle.
If you remove a team member, the seat will remain therefore you will need to also remove the empty seat to avoid being charged for it in the next billing period.
It's also possible to remove unassigned seats later with a click at any time.