Numbers 1-1000 allow Organizers to order the Priority for Sessions, Expo Booths, and Sponsors with number 1 being the first and 1000 being the last entry, top to bottom.
Expo Booth Priority
Open the Venue > Expo tab on the Event Dashboard and edit the Booth to adjust the booth Priority depending on its importance for your event.
To ensure that your Booths' banners are properly aligned within your Expo, we recommend grouping Booths within sizes first, then Priorities.
Large 900 → Large 800 → Medium 900 → Medium 800 → Small 900 → Small 800.
Open the Venue > Sessions tab on the Event Dashboard and edit the Session to adjust the session Priority depending on its importance for your event.
Check on our Sessions Tutorial for more information.
Once the Sponsor profiles are created, Organizers can add them to the Registration and Reception pages. Check our tutorial on adding Sponsors to your event for more information.
The Sponsor area is broken down into the three tiers: Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Gold Sponsor tiles are the largest. Organizers can configure the layout of their sponsor areas by moving the tiles around in the Reception and Registration page settings.
To add Sponsors to the Reception page:
- Go to the Event Dashboard > Venue > Reception and scroll to the Sponsor area
- Click the "+" plus icon to add Sponsor to one of the three tiers (Gold, Silver, or Bronze) or add additional tiers (Advanced plans only).
- Drag and Drop the Sponsor logos to change the order across the Sponsor area
- Click Save for changes to take effect
To delete a Sponsor from being displayed on the Reception page, click the dotted icon on the Sponsor area and choose delete to remove the logo:
To add Sponsors to the Registration page, you will need to navigate Event Dashboard > Registrations > Event Landing page and open the page editor. If you're using a Classic Registration page, the steps for adding and ordering the Sponsors will be the same as for the Reception page.
To add Sponsors to a Canvas Registration page (paid plans only):
- Go to the Event Dashboard > Registrations > Event Landing page and open the Canvas editor.
- Click Sponsors on the left side bar to add a block for each sponsor tier. The tier names can be manually renamed directly in the editor.
- Once a block is added, select it and click Import sponsors on the right side. This will list all of the Sponsors profiles created in the event.
- Click on each tile to move it around or delete it.
Refer to this tutorial to learn more on how Canvas works: How to set up your event registration page using Canvas