Suggestions to improve our guide? Please submit them via this form and we will see what we can do! Feedback is always welcome! Thank you!
Train Attendees for Hopin Onsite
As an attendee, you could interact with Hopin Onsite in several ways depending on the event:
- Register – Registering for an onsite event
- Navigate / Network / Check In – Via the Hopin Mobile App (iOS and Android)
- Event Check In – Use the QR sent via email or in the Hopin Mobile App (iOS and Android) to scan at the event check in desks quickly! How to check in at a Kiosk if you are checking yourself in at a station.
- Sessions / Exhibitors / Segments – Use your credential or the QR code in the app to scan in!
If you are using the Hopin Mobile App (iOS and Android), here are some other articles you might find useful:
- Navigate – Navigating the Hopin Mobile App (iOS and Android)
- Use Sessions and Expo Booths – Use the Hopin Mobile App for Sessions and Expo Booths (iOS) || Use the Hopin Mobile App for Sessions and Expo Booths (Android)
- Find Floor Plans – How to access the event floor plans
- Book a Seat for a Segment – How to book a seat in an Onsite event on the Mobile app
- Chat with Other Attendees – Using the chat feature on the Mobile app
- Accept Meetings – How to accept a meeting in the Mobile app
- Use Networking – Use the Hopin Mobile App for Networking (iOS)
- Use Integrated Apps – How to use Hopin Apps within the Mobile App
- Offline Availability – Which Event sections are available offline on the Hopin Mobile App?
Train Exhibitors for Hopin Onsite
Since Exhibitors leverage the Hopin Mobile App (iOS and Android) as an attendee, they will be the ones using the guide. Exhibitors will be sent the guide automatically when they are assigned a license; however, we encourage multiple touch points so exhibitors are well informed.
Send Exhibitors the Guide – Hybrid: Using the Hopin Mobile App as an Expo Booth Exhibitor
The guide contains:
- Adding a new lead
- Editing an existing lead
- Exporting leads
Train Staff for Hopin Onsite
Step 1 → Login to the Organizer App – How to log in to the Hopin Organizer app
Step 2 → View/Edit Attendee Information – How to view and edit Attendee information on the Organizer app
Step 3 → Learn about the Relevant Role(s)
Role A | Event Check In Staff
- Use Event Check In – Within Using the Hopin Organizer App
Role B | Kiosk Check In Staff
- Enter Kiosk Mode (if configured) – How to access Kiosk Mode within your event
- Help Attendee’s use the Kiosk – How to check in at a Kiosk
Role C | Segment Check In Staff
- Use Segment Check In – How to check Attendees in to Onsite segments
Role D | On-demand Badge Printing Staff
- Connect a Printer – How to setup Badge Printing for an Onsite Event
- Any Printer-specific materials! – See Hardware Compatibility for Hopin Onsite for common setup guides
- Reg Area Setup – Setting up In-person Registration Areas for Hopin Onsite [ILS Guide]