- Setup the Basics
- Configure the Journey
- Determine In-person Logistics
- Enhance the Experience
Train Onsite Stakeholders [Pre Event] → See Train Attendees, Exhibitors and Staff for RingCentral Events Onsite
Troubleshooting [Event Days]
- For Software Troubleshooting, see How to Troubleshoot RingCentral Events Onsite
- For Hardware Troubleshooting, see Hardware Compatibility for RingCentral Events Onsite
Reporting [Post Event] → See Report for RingCentral Events Onsite Solutions
Why and What? [Before Reading More]
What? – This guide helps you understand how to Offer Exhibitors Tracking Onsite by leveraging RingCentral Events Onsite’s Lead Retrieval functionality. RingCentral Events Onsite is a paid add-on offered at Business plans. Please contact your Account Executive if you are looking to add the functionality.
Why would I use it?
- Providing Exhibitor Direct Access to ROI
- Upselling Exhibitors for Lead Management
- Simplify Attendee Interactions with a Scan
Lead Retrieval Licenses are sold Per Booth, NOT Per Staff Member – Lead Retrieval requires one (1) license per booth, but a booth can have as many staff members as the organizer requires. Most companies that offer these features charge per staff member which can mean significantly higher costs, but RingCentral Events does not. The only additional cost for each booth staff member is a credit to login as an attendee which they need to attend the event in general.
How to Buy Licenses – Please contact your RingCentral Events AE to obtain a quote.
Decisions and Setup [Pre Event]
Setup the Basics
Step 2 → Configure Global Registration Settings Advanced event registration settings
Step 3 → Create Ticket Types How to create tickets
Step 4 → Add Attendees → Use 1 or more of the below options!
- Setup Registration How to create a registration form
- Bulk Upload [requires Onsite Add-on or Advanced Plan] – Add attendees from wherever you may have received your list. How to bulk upload registrants
- Magic Links [requires Advanced Plan] – Invite attendees to auto-register from wherever you may have received your list. How to create and use Magic Links
Configure the Journey
Step 1 → Buy Licenses – Please contact your RingCentral Events AE to obtain a quote.
Decisions you will make:
- Will you have multiple Check In Areas?
- Check In Area Name(s)
- How will staff receive the code for setup?
Step 2 → Create Booths → Use 1 or more of the below options!
Step 3 → Invite Exhibitors How to invite Exhibitors to set up and manage an Expo Booth
Step 4 → Assign Licenses How to enable and assign Lead Retrieval Credits
Step 5 → Ensure Booths are Setup – We recommend sending exhibitors Setting up an Expo Booth as an Exhibitor.
Determine In-person Logistics
Exhibitor Staff & Devices – Exhibitors use their own devices downloading the Attendee App on iOS or Android and Navigating the RingCentral Events Mobile App (iOS and Android). Using the RingCentral Events Mobile App as an Expo Booth Exhibitor explains how to use the app for Lead Retrieval.